Website LPC Trading Pty Ltd
Are you fully qualified and looking for a change?
LPC Trading is a family owned business that operates a fleet of 13 Kenworth trucks. We are looking for a committed qualified mechanic to join the team at LPC Trading, providing support for the upkeep and maintenance of our heavy and light vehicle fleets. The job will be based in a fully equipped workshop with supportive team members.
This role is a full-time position, with a minimum of 40 hours a week worked 8am-5pm Tuesday to Friday, and Saturday from 7am-4pm. You must be a fully qualified mechanic in light and/or heavy vehicles. All levels of experience are welcome to apply.
- Mechanical trade qualification in light or heavy vehicles
- Current drivers licence
- Own tools are not essential however if used a tool allowance will be paid.
What is the role about?
- Heavy vehicle regular servicing, preventative maintenance checks and diagnostics
- Carry out scheduled and unscheduled repairs on heavy vehicles
- Assist with servicing and repairs on other company vehicles
- Assist with preventative maintenance, servicing and repairs on all other company plant and equipment.
- Hourly rate $25-$35/hr based on experience
Conditions of Employment:
- A pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing will be required prior to commencing work.
- Candidates must have no access to poultry, birds or pigs at their home.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.