Ian WilsonMatt Saunders
- Former career: Along with the farm, Ian and his father and two brothers were also successful as hobby racehorse trainers and breeders, and enjoyed quite a lot of success throughout the 80’s and 90’s.
- 3rd Generation Free Range egg farmer, who has 15,000 hens and produces around 12,000 eggs per day.
- Ian employs his two brothers, two nieces, and 5 part-time staff, and about 3 years ago his daughter Rachel also joined the family business full-time. making 4 generations of Wilson egg farmers.
- Ian, along with his wife Sandra also have a son (Callum) and another daughter (Stephanie) who both live in Melbourne.
- How do you like your eggs? Poached
Commercial Egg Producers Association of WA